KCC & KNN:
Company is going to introduce two revolutionary technologies. These technologies are KCC (K-Chromium Carbide) and KNN (Plasma Nano ion nitrification). GCTC will provide repair & maintenance services by using these two revolutionary technologies. In particular, the valve body inner surface treatment by the KCC on maximizing the service life by having a corrosion / abrasion resistance, such as seat & ball. KCC surface treatment developed by GCTC shows surface hardness HV1300 and friction coefficient 0.4. It prevents abrasion caused by composites and reduces corrosion owing to high acid resistance.
A process that Chromium Carbide (C-Cr) is chemically formed in the high temperature vacuum device and then in infiltrated into the matrix. Excellence in abrasion resistance with high hardness (> HV 1700), chemical resistance and lubrication with friction coefficient less than 0.5
- Principle–Diffusion of metal onto the surface
- Features-Excellent abrasion and chemical resistance
- Main products-Slurry pump impellers, chute liners, pipes, and metal seat ball valves
Using the hollow cathode effect, active nitrogen atoms with high density and low energy are nano-sized, and then deposited, diffused on the surface of treated material.
- Principle–Formation of nano nitriding and carburized layers with atomic nitrogen and carbon through low voltage high density plasma generation process.
- Features-Low temperature treatment, formation of stainless nitriding layers and mirror surfaces without chemical layers
- Main products-Steam drain control valves, valve steam discs, temp, control valve internals, etc.
No pre/post treatment required
No change in dimensions and shape
High hardness and superior abrasion resistance
No arcing/edge effect, smooth surfaces
Controllable hardening depth
Excellent surface hardening of SUS316
GCTC has the whole region of Saudi Arabia to market its advanced technology based services. GCTC is going to start its operation from Dammam city, eastern province of Saudi Arabia and with the passage of time it will expand its operations up to the whole region of Saudi Arabia.